Monday, January 19, 2015

Change

I have a love hate relationship with change, I love change when its on my terms, but I hate it when its the kind of change that will forever affect my life, like when people move away to other states that aren't close to North Carolina. But I guess I should be grateful that things change up, cause if everything was the same forever then life would be boring. Another positive of change is that when this change is good for other people, like my friends the W. Family are moving to New Mexico to be the director of CEF for that state, this is a good kind of change because they are going to a place to tell others who have truly never heard of the good news of the gospel. When the Lord places a certain place on your heart and you feel like that is where you are suppose to go, then you need to heed the call from the Lord and you need to go. I admire the W. Family so much cause they are uprooting and going to a place far from people that they love and everything they have ever known.

No comments: